Coaching for the ambitious leader
Develop your signature career identity and vision & get promoted into the role you actually want. Master deep work, managing your emotions, and Positive Leadership.
Maya graduated from the University of Cambridge with a First Class in Economics. She started her career in Goldman Sachs Equities, and then Economics Consulting at PwC. Lured over to KPMG to help start their Economics team, she became a manager within the first 3 years of her career in a high growth team. She embarked on a journey of discovery of how to lead & motivate her teams on high value, international projects, which led her to become an executive coach.
Maya also works with Corporate clients. For more information please send an email to
Leadership & Development experience: Maya continued to develop her leadership skills by taking on chunky leadership roles in Corporate Sustainability and Talent & Learning, and then as the Director of a portfolio of Leadership & Strategy programmes in LBS Executive Education. Here, she designed & led programmes such as Exploiting Digital Disruption and the Certificate in Management, for which she now works as Lead Coach, alongside coaching on other LBS Executive Education programmes.
Executive Coaching experience – research and practice: With a decade of experience as an Executive Coach, Maya has worked with hundreds of leaders, on their journeys. Maya is also researching the subject of executive development with top faculty at London Business School.
Thought leadership: Maya is also researching the topic of how Social Media can be used for connection and identity development for her MSc, and blogs as a Psychologies Magazine expert on topics related to Positive Psychology.
Read Maya's latest paper:
- MSC - Applied Positive Psychology & Coaching Psychology - University of East London (Current)
- Point Positive & AEM Cube Certified, London Business School Tools (2019)
- Level 1 Hogan Certification, London Business School (2018)
- Practice of Evidence Based Coaching – Distinction (81%) – Master’s module, University of East London (2018)
- Level A&B Personality & Psychometric testing & NEO accredited, BPS (2015) Distinction
- Professional Certificate in Executive Coaching, Henley Business School (2013)
- KPMG Effective & Advanced Coaching, Appreciative Enquiry and Clean Language Coaching (2010)
- Summer Foundation, Slade School of Fine Art (2009)
- CFA qualified (Certified Financial Analyst), CFA Institute (2006), first time passes on all three levels
How I can help:
Executive & Career Coaching
Workplace challenges, ranging from career transition and progression, interpersonal challenges, priority management and emotional management at work.
Building your longer term vision and signature career identity online and offline
All aspects of wellbeing, ranging from physical health to psychological wellbeing and particularly, digital wellbeing
Frequent topics discussed include: work-life balance, challenges with your board / multiple teams, transitions to new roles, changing behaviours and your way of being.
What to expect:
- Languages: English
- This will be a virtual session based on GMT timezone
- You will need a wifi connection, audio (headphones) ,video capabilities for best results
- You will receive a session feedback email within 24 hours
Tips before the call:
I often ask people to fill out this optional Strengths questionnaire before our first session (https://www.viacharacter.org/survey/account/register), or if they have completed other diagnostics and are comfortable to share these , to do so. These are some other useful questions to ponder before our session:
- What is the main thing you want to get out of these coaching sessions?
- How important is this to you on a scale of 1-10? (if not very, it may not be the right topic to coach on)
- If this coaching were to prove really worthwhile for you, what would be happening (in your work, life etc) that is not happening at present
"Turning dreams into reality: It’s funny, because about a month ago I came over the email you sent me when we were having our sessions and I read through it. Most of what I had imagined is actually coming true …when I reread your notes it made me realise how well everything is coming along. Subconsciously the sessions have helped me a great deal and life is going the way I wanted it to. Thank you so much… although the sessions were absorbing and challenging at times, I really benefitted from them." - Rita, Senior Investment Banker
"Considering career options: “If I hadn’t seen Maya I may never have come to take the significant step of starting my own business. I was at an important juncture and Maya helped me to articulate my professional and personal aims and approach them holistically.,,,We even visualised ambitious revenue targets and I was surprised to see that the company met them in the first year. I have never looked back. If you are facing similar dilemmas – go and see Maya. I certainly plan to keep going back." - Zara, Documentary Film Director
Keywords / Areas of Focus:
Executive Coaching, challenges with your board / teams, emotional regulation, enabling deep work, career transition, positive psychology, promotion, career vision, digital wellbeing, time management, confidence, influence, negotiations, meaningful work, managing stress, health optimisation, sleep improvement, deep work, using social media for flourishing
Any booking can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of meeting confirmation.
Always communicate through Wonder Source. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Wonder Source website or app.